Officers: President: Jason Rochel (2023), Vice President: Joey Gaffney (2022), Secretary: Kylie McNutt (2023), Treasurer: Katrina Harvey (2022)
Board of Directors: Doug Kromrey, Kevin McNutt, Jeff Kruse, Frank Sommerfeldt
Trail Bosses: Joey Gaffney, Jason Rochel
Council Reps: Joey Gaffney
*Meeting called to order on 3/8/22, 7:00 pm at McKenzie Lanes by Jason.
- Approved as read by Kylie.
- Account moved to MidwestOne. RCU account closed and funds moved to MidwestOne.
- No updates.
- Council is applying for a grant to transport and place the bridge.
- About 92,000+ trail passes sold in WI in 2021!
- Groomer banquet donations.
- Groomer banquet is March 24 at the Brow Tine.
Trail Bosses Report:
- Planning to take out trail signs on April 9 if weather permits. Meet at McKenzie’s at 9:00. Lunch to follow. Club will buy lunch for anyone that helps. Alternative date 4/16.
- Found the bylaws, both a partial hard copy and the electronic copy on a flash drive.
- Club bought 20 gift cards ($30 each) from McKenzie’s to give to landowners.
- Club donated 10X $20 ($200 total) for the groomer’s banquet raffle.
- Raffle tickets. Got 125 raffle tickets to be sold. Drawing will be at our next club meeting on April 12 at McKenzie’s
- Raffle tickets. Got tickets. First prize $500 cash, 2nd & 3rd place are Polaris gear bags, 4th place Polaris Northstar 30 qt cooler.
- No updates.
Next Meeting: April 12, 2022 at 7:00pm at McKenzie Lanes in Centuria. No meetings May-August. The following meeting will be September 13, 2022 at 7:00pm at McKenzie Lanes.
*Motion to adjourn passed at 7:35pm