Officers: President: Jason Rochel (2023), Vice President: Open, Secretary: Kylie McNutt (2023), Treasurer: Frank Sommerfeldt (2024)
Board of Directors: Doug Kromrey, Kevin McNutt, Jeff Kruze
Trail Bosses: Joey Gaffney, Jason Rochel
Council Reps: Joey Gaffney & Doug Kromrey
*Meeting called to order on 9/13/22, 7:30 pm at McKenzie Lanes by Jason.
- Kylie was absent. Approved as read by Kevin.
- Frank sorted out IRS stuff. Frank found out we actually had 2 entities previously, so combined them into 1 entity. Officially now a 501c7 Non-Profit organization.
- Budget planning based on spend from previous years.
- Fiscal year now adjusted to July 1 to June 30.
- Website on-line membership renewals now live. PayPal account connected.
- All memberships are now $20, regardless of individual or family.
- Raffle license needs to be renewed every year.
- No updates.
- Bridge discussion. Can get one for east of Centuria, but it needs to be re-decked. Possibility of a bridge being removed west of Amery that could be used by Centuria. County Council would cover expenses to transport and install.
Trail Bosses Report:
- Plan to do trail signs mid-November. Will set date at October or November meeting.
- Post cards. Kevin to get electronic file from The Staple in Osceola, make updates, and get 100 cards printed.
- Snowmobile Safety Class. October 17, 18, and 20 at Osceola Intermediate School, 6:30-9:00 each night.
- New members. Discussion on how to recruit new members. Focus on families, not just youth.
- Donations. Kevin submitted another request for donations from Polaris, which Polaris agreed to do, similar to last time, and will plan to order the stuff in October. Hope to have prior to the Snowmobile Safety Class that starts on 10/17.
- No updates.
Next Meeting: November 8, 2022 at 7:00pm at McKenzie Lanes in Centuria.
*Motion to adjourn passed at 8:20pm