Officers: President: Jason Rochel (2023), Vice President: Joey Gaffney (2022), Secretary: Kylie McNutt (2023), Treasurer: Katrina Harvey (2022)
Board of Directors: Douglas Kromrey, Jeff Cruse, Kevin McNutt, Frank Sommerfeldt
Centuria Trail Bosses: Joey Gaffney, Jason Rochel
Council Rep: Jake Weiderin, Douglas Kromrey
*Meeting called to order on 1/11/22, 7:00 pm at McKenzie Lanes by Jason.
- Dennis paid membership dues. Debit card is expired. Trail signs are done.
- Frank will help to get a website set up for our club.
- Approved as read by Kylie.
- Approved as read by Katrina.
- Frank will be placing meeting minutes on the website in the future.
- The Stower Trail is open.
- Council has an extra bridge if KAOS wants it for the culvert washout east of Centuria.
- Trail hours are turned in at Council meetings so make sure hours are current and turned in on a monthly basis.
Trail Bosses Report:
- Need to put in some signs by Long Lake where we couldn’t get to prior to it freezing. Joey will do it this week.
- Club ride planned for January 15 at 9:00 am, weather permitting and if trails are open.
- Website. Frank met with some members prior to the meeting to discuss what is going to be required. Want to be able to do on-line memberships going forward. Will also have a new club email address so everything is linked when it gets set up. Will do a PayPal account and link to the club’s bank account. Frank needs to get added to the bank account to get it set up.
- Frank will help get the financials in order just like he’s doing for the Osceola Valley Sno-Goers club so they are consistent. Then he will help Katrina get trained to do it going forward.
- Club by-laws to get written down for formalities and future reference.
- Kevin still has 2 gear bags and 1 cooler (30 qt) left over from the Polaris donations if we want to use those for a raffle and fundraising.
- Jason had ideas for donations from his boss.
- Plan to do a raffle with a cash prize for first place, followed by the gear bags and cooler. Doug to get tickets printed. Plan for 100 tickets.
- Motion passed to have memberships be $20 going forward.
- Trail Ride Saturday 1/15/22 at 9:00am if trails are open. Meet at McKenzie’s, probably head north.
Next Meeting: February 8, 2022 at 7:00pm at McKenzie Lanes in Centuria.
*Motion to adjourn passed at 7:50pm